Bill (reads a sign where it's written 'Bill, wir lieben dich, du Stachelschwein'): "Bill, we love you, you porcupine? You know that we're often traveling, time goes by too fast sometimes. And in the next song, I think there's one member of the group who's really worried, and it's my little brother Tom. (*cute smile of Tom after ('mein kleiner Bruder Tom')(and I think Tom's a little worried about what Bill's gonna say) He came to see me and told me that everywhere we went he let one of his personal objects to know that years later, there'll still be something from him there (Tom plays something funny to emphasize Bill's sentence and Bill laughs). But tonight I think we've proven it's not true, we all leave something behind, and tonight in Essen, we leave this concert and this tour because you carry it in the infinite/eternity".
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario